Johnny is my Uncle! He has always been so fun to be around. I shot these at my sister’s wedding.
AZ Lifestyle and Wedding Photography
- Creative Shoots
- Great Deals/Discounts
- Just for fun
- One Year/Cake Smash
- Tips & Tricks for Photogs
- Tots & Kids
Welcome to my blog!
I am so blessed to be able to do something I absolutely LOVE!
I am in San Tan Valley, AZ and I specialize in natural light photography.
My love for photography started when I was a little girl and my dad would take pictures of my family. It was a hobby of his and somehow down the road it rubbed off on me. Now my simple hobby has become my passion.
I love to photograph children. That may or may not be enitrely because of my two darling kiddos, Evalynn (3) and Daniel (2 months). They keep my life busy, but so much fun!
Take a look around and if you like what you see, contact me and we will get together to make some wonderful memories for you to always cherish.
What’s in my bag
MultiDisc 5-in-1, 42 inch reflector
Pin my tutorials and share with your followers.
- Kirsten & Shelby
- Moreno Family – Mesa, AZ
- Reynoso Family – Gilbert, AZ
- Earl – Mountain View High School
- Duncan Family – Gilbert, AZ
- Jenny & Daylon – Mesa, AZ Temple
- Amy & Zach – Lost Dutchman State Park, AZ
- Jenny & Daylon
- Brittnie & Travis – Gilbert, AZ Temple
- Daniel – 9 months
- Amy & Zach
- Schulman Family
- Ashlee & Colton – Gilbert, AZ Temple
- West Family
- Daniel – 8 Months
- Behind the Scenes – Baby Photo
- Whaley Family
- Erica & Mike – Gilbert, AZ Temple
- Horn Family
- McCain Family
- McFadyen Family
- Yazzie Family